Money making systems that work

Welcome to my blog this blog is about online money making systems that I have tried and the one that Im looking to try...Check out the systems below !!Now like most of the people out there I was always skeptical about the whole idea of making money online and tried for years but now I have quit my day job and making more online sitting at home.....! I have also posted a Get Rich an article that Im revealing get Rich Quick Scams what to watch out for and what systems we Recommend

Tuesday 9 June 2009

MY Internet Business

MIB MY INTERNET BUSINESS

Now this looks like a really great system with people getting big returns from it..and making a lot of money ...I think its great because most of the mentors show you pictures videos of their homes and cars which is evident that the system is working for them and showing their success in comparison to Carbon Copy Pro which is selling Jay Kubasseks image not the mentor that you are joining under..However although this is a really great system that will make you up $2995 per sale...It is very expensive to join...You can join on 4 levels...starting at ...$495 at bronze and up to $2995 at Platinium...Although this is a lot if you manage to close one sale at Platinium you would have got all your money back from one sale...and if you make 10 sales at Platinium thats a staggering $30 000....30k and if you aim to make 10 sales every month...being Busy with this Business you would have made well over $300 000 per anum which is really fantastic for anyone I can imagine froma home Business meaning you are probably making more a month than most people doing a 9-5 earn per year...But bottom line is this is a high ticket opportunity for most people especially in this rescession and I can imagine most people would not be too happy to lose 3k in one goal..So I can say its just for serious entrepreneurs who dont play it safe..and want big returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment