Money making systems that work

Welcome to my blog this blog is about online money making systems that I have tried and the one that Im looking to try...Check out the systems below !!Now like most of the people out there I was always skeptical about the whole idea of making money online and tried for years but now I have quit my day job and making more online sitting at home.....! I have also posted a Get Rich an article that Im revealing get Rich Quick Scams what to watch out for and what systems we Recommend

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Carbon Copy Pro

CARBON COPY PRO

Started by Jay Kubbasek this rquires an investment of about $500 its a really Great System I havent started using it yet but I have seen results with my friends who have tried it...Butthe only thing I dont like about Carbon Copy PRO is that the personal website that you get...Features jay Kubbasek the founder for every customer...Talking about his success so basically its just cloning a system...and for your potential customers they dont get to hear anything personally from you in video form.So how would people know that you are successful when it comes to making Money...So its a disadvantage its not likely that anyone would want to join under you because they cant see or hear your progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment